Welcome, Acupuncture and Wellness Center, Charlotte, NC
It is our sincere wish that this text informs you about some of the wonderful approaches for long-lasting health that are available to you.
The Goal of a Chinese Medical Practitioner
The goal of Chinese Medicine is to restore balance and harmony in the body, mind and spirit. We, as Chinese Medicine Practitioners, diagnose, treat current ailments and prevent future disease. We do this by using natural methods that promote one’s self-healing capacity. We strive to identify – and heal – illness at the root or core level. Our treatment plan may include any of the modalities, below, either individually or in combination, depending on the needs of the individual. We utilize both Eastern and Western therapeutic approaches.
- Chinese Herbal Therapy
- Moxibustion Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Life Style Counseling
- Do no harm; and provide the most effective healthcare with the least risk to the patient
- Recognize, respect and promote the self healing power of nature inherent in all human beings
- Strive to remove the cause of illness rather than simply to suppress the symptoms
- Emphasize health, promote wellbeing and prevent disease for the individual and for the community
- Treat each individual holistically, on the basis of his or her complex and individual needs